Light-Filled Single Level Home Positioned In A Prime Elevated Location, Sydney seller says sell the Holiday home!
Family home in an elevated position with North-Easterly aspect in a quiet street. 800 metres walk to the Paradise Point village, restaurants, cafes and bars. Basked in natural light with airy cross-breezes, this home has a relaxed and laid-back feel to it and offers the best in Gold Coast lifestyle. Huge family sized pool with northern aspect surrounded by low maintenance tropical gardens.
Inside - The kitchen is at the heart of this home, it features a modern finish with ample storage and opens onto the indoor and outdoor living areas. The Master bedroom is en-suited with views over the pool and tropical gardens, the home has 3 additional generously sized bedrooms all with built in robes, 2 modern bathrooms, 3 living areas and a study.
Hollywell is one of the most family friendly and safe areas of the Gold Coast. Lifestyle is second to none featuring the best that coastal living has to offer. Paradise Point is very safe and laid-back area, every weekend you will see families enjoying time spent together in the parks and water!
Buyers, make no mistake, this house will be sold! Hollywell is a highly sought after and tightly held pocket of the Gold Coast. Please contact Alex Phillis on 0411 600 300 or Zack Tanti on 0468 547 267 for further information.
- Open plan living areas, flooded with natural light through large windows and feature French doors and all overlooking pool and private garden areas
- 4 bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes plus a study
- Centrally located, modern kitchen with caesar-stone bench tops and stainless steel appliances including induction cook top
- Master bedroom with a perfect Northerly aspect overlooking pool and featuring a spacious en-suite with large shower
- Perfectly positioned private pool enclosed with frameless glass balustrading
- Secure accommodation for two cars with remote garage door
- Reduced utility costs thanks to a brand new Chromagen heat pump hot water unit, solar power, spear pump and water tank which is perfect for pool top-ups through summer
- Low maintenance lifestyle featuring an easy-care yard, ideal for children and/or pets
- All within an easy (approx.) 1km* stroll to Paradise Point shops, cafes and Broadwater parklands
- Timber floors and ducted air conditioning throughout, as well as additional split systems for cost effective, isolated use if preferred
- Peace of mind with intercom security to entrance gatehouse, security screens throughout and external sensor lighting
-Solar hot water system, spear pump, 2.2kw solar panels.
Disclaimer: In preparation of information for this listing we used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all responsibility in respect of any errors omissions inaccuracies or mis-statements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
I am here to help with all your real estate needs and questions. Let me know what's on your mind and start a conversation.