A relaxed entertainer in a great position- people love this part of Paradise Point because its close to the village and also bridge free easy access boating! This home would suit families with its floor plan versatility and ample car parking or a couple
Waterfront north facing home on a quiet street, recently renovated with a great floor plan, high ceilings with modern LED lighting, wide street presence great for caravan parking and to hold 4-5 cars, boat ramp, jetty, downstairs granny flat, large garage with lock-up shed, 16-panel solar power system.
To view this home - we are still holding private inspections or facetime tours.
A modern very large kitchen with Caesar stone island bench, Electrolux appliances, seamless flow out to undercover alfresco area
Undercover area for all-season living and entertaining, TV, sandstone sealed pavers, cool deck insulated panel roofs, ceiling fans
- Master bedroom- North facing ensuite with walk-in robe and modern bathroom
- 2nd and 3rd bedroom -queen size bedrooms upstairs and large facing the garden
- Granny flat- on the ground floor with its own entrance, bathroom
- Cool and cosy insulation, All with ducted air con and ceiling fans
- Bathrooms renovated 7 years ago
A concrete hardstand and gate entrance to fit a caravan or large trailer
- Vinyl floor with high wear non slip heavy-duty finishes for indoor/outside living
- Led lights
- Ducted Daikin air-con in the bedrooms and a new Panasonic split-cycle into the living areas
- crimsafe on the doors
- Home office with a skylight and air con
- Saltwater large pool
- Waterside timber view deck
- Boat ramp with rollers and electric winch, re rejuvenated 7 years ago
- Finger Pontoon - can handle a 25 ft boat
- 16-panel solar power system.
Disclaimer: In preparation of information for this listing we used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all responsibility in respect of any errors omissions inaccuracies or mis-statements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
I am here to help with all your real estate needs and questions. Let me know what's on your mind and start a conversation.